Due to the current restrictions imposed because of the Covid-19 Coronavirus some facilities or events contained on this website may be temporarily unavailable. Please contact the club prior to travelling to check availability of any services.
Would all members please note that we have provided a new page detailing the PLAYING CONDITIONS FOR GOLFERS currently applicable which has been updated on the 5th June 2020.
Our normal weather has resumed with a vengeance this weekend however we did have a wonderful start to the re-opening last week. By common consent the course is in excellent condition and once again express our thanks to Luke and all those who have worked so hard to get it in shape.
Competitions are due to commence on June 20th and for the time being we will have them on Saturdays only. George will post the rules in time for start up.
Attached is an amended set of conditions which allow for 4 balls to be played from 2 households. This is within the guidelines and I would stress only 2 households and request you to adhere to this.
For those who just cannot manage the course please register with Sarah and book a buggy. We cannot undertake the sanitising and rely on anyone using a buggy to do so prior to use and after play. Sanitiser and wipes will be placed in the buggy. Please don’t remove these items.
Stay safe and enjoy your golf.
For members that have equipment stored in lockers in the cloakroom, we have to keep this area closed for now, but there will be staff in the office Friday (29th) and Saturday (30th) morning to help you get your clubs etc. out so you can play. Lockers then cannot be used until we get the okay to open up the cloakroom again.
Course Playing Conditions
Would all members please note that we have provided a new page detailing the PLAYING CONDITIONS FOR GOLFERS currently applicable from Friday 29th May when the course reopens to Members Only.
We regret to announce that the Junior and Adult coaching sessions planned for April have had to be postponed. We are checking to see if alternative dates can be arranged later in the year and will post an update once we know more.