PLAYING CONDITIONS FOR GOLFERS
The start up phase has gone well and members are thanked for their adherence to the guidelines.
Amended conditions are laid out below.
Please do not come to the club if you feel unwell or display any symptoms.
INITIAL PHASE – 2
- The Clubhouse remains closed including the locker room. Club retrieval arrangements may be made with George Spark.
- Hand Sanitiser is available and must be used on entry and exit to the Lobby.
- Shoes to be changed in the carpark.
- 2 metre social distancing at all times.
- Buggies are available for those who cannot physically manage the course.
- Names to be registered with Sarah before first booking.
- Only one person to use and the player is responsible for sanitising before and after use with spray and wipes provided. Please do not remove.
- Key arrangement to be made with the green keeper for the time being.
- Fee to be posted through the office door.
- Play is available for up to 4 players, but no more than 3 different households.
- Prior to play the entry log book in the lobby must be signed.
- A minimum of 10 minutes between games is imposed.
- Only the preceding group to use the practice green.
- No sharing of clubs or balls.
- Stray balls not to be picked up.
- Flag sticks must not lifted and ball retrievers to be used.
- Score cards not to be exchanged.
ABOVE ALL PLEASE STICK TO THE RULES AND STAY SAFE.
ENJOY YOUR GOLF
On behalf of the Management Committee